Epic Fight Epic Fight

Amazing animations, beyond realistic to me, and just down right a good fight. 5/5 My butthole was tight the entire time tho.

Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzzz (DBZ Parody) Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzzz (DBZ Parody)

The animation was good, tho everything else was lacking greatly. 18 secs and little to no plot besides an intro doesn't really constitute a video I feel. If this was a practice flash then I'd give it a 4/5 but for a video, I cannot. Tho keep at it, your animation is on spot!

Coming of Chaos: Episode 1 Coming of Chaos: Episode 1

Your stop animation is on spot overall (+1). Voice acting tho really kills it for me (-1). The story is meh at best, most of the humor feels dated and honestly forced (-1). lighting is good as well could have been better especially on the black clay fellows solo (+1). And your basic clay figures are unique and I personally find that enjoyable (+1). = 3/5 Stars.

TheRealCause responds:

Thanks for the critique, as for the voice acting what would you point out that you didn't like?

Game Corp Game Corp

down right awesome game. it only took me about 5 hours to play and beat. overall awesome game, graphics fit for this sort of game, objectives are pretty easy to figure out, same as with the controls. I enjoyed the detail of how you could specialize your team, set them to do different projects, and develop into a beast of a developer company. Awesome i fully enjoyed this. 5/5 stars

Audition - Dance Game Audition - Dance Game

Its a smooth flowing game, other than the lack of reward system its decent. Otherwise it just felt like you kept getting harder levels without end in sight. its a good concept tho. you got the buttons, timing and technical aspects down tho. so 3/5

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

LMFAO! I tried about 30 times before i realized it was an April fools joke. pretty sweet wont lie. I got angry at first, mostly because of that dude with the throwing knives. Then started realizing the truth. Awesome april fools prank! 5/5 for the sheer tom foolery!

MMPR Theme Remix MMPR Theme Remix

OMGOSH!

ITS EPIC! I FEEL THE POWER! OF THE POWER RANGERS! this is super epic!

Godzidra-Zero Mission Remix Godzidra-Zero Mission Remix

amazing!

I loved it! made me want to play the game all over again lol

Guilty Gear X (GBA) - Track 13 Guilty Gear X (GBA) - Track 13

Totally sweet!

I love it makes me want to go out and have an epic battle with the first person i see! (Ecounters Giant man) Ok 2nd person i see! (ecounters a spartan) OK that old lady over there! (old lady beats the crap outta me) (dead) lol

Fio Fio

The coloration is by far amazing as usual. Looks absolutely great. Shading is on it. Keep at it!

Mr-Steak responds:

Glad ya like it! Thank you!

olivia armstrong olivia armstrong

I thought this piece was quite tasteful. I will admit I do not know this character, though I believe she is from full metal alchemist, regardless she is a delightful piece. I wonder why you did not produce any more of her and bring her to life with color?

Remarks:
I've looked at most of your work so far and as a minor critic in this field of art, I find a great deal of your art to be enjoyable. Hopefully this comment assists you in your future works.

Cheers,
Xander

Mecha Sunset Mecha Sunset

Totally Amazing!

As a huge fan of the Gundam series I think you did it justice. I love the background and the shadowing. Awesome work! keep it up!