Game Corp Game Corp

down right awesome game. it only took me about 5 hours to play and beat. overall awesome game, graphics fit for this sort of game, objectives are pretty easy to figure out, same as with the controls. I enjoyed the detail of how you could specialize your team, set them to do different projects, and develop into a beast of a developer company. Awesome i fully enjoyed this. 5/5 stars

Audition - Dance Game Audition - Dance Game

Its a smooth flowing game, other than the lack of reward system its decent. Otherwise it just felt like you kept getting harder levels without end in sight. its a good concept tho. you got the buttons, timing and technical aspects down tho. so 3/5

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

LMFAO! I tried about 30 times before i realized it was an April fools joke. pretty sweet wont lie. I got angry at first, mostly because of that dude with the throwing knives. Then started realizing the truth. Awesome april fools prank! 5/5 for the sheer tom foolery!

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Awesome but short!

Really good game but tooo short, I went to one area and BAM found Anna and i was like wow really? probbly was just lucky but overall i liked the controls and the game was a great idea.