Epic Fight Epic Fight

Amazing animations, beyond realistic to me, and just down right a good fight. 5/5 My butthole was tight the entire time tho.

Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzzz (DBZ Parody) Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzzz (DBZ Parody)

The animation was good, tho everything else was lacking greatly. 18 secs and little to no plot besides an intro doesn't really constitute a video I feel. If this was a practice flash then I'd give it a 4/5 but for a video, I cannot. Tho keep at it, your animation is on spot!

Coming of Chaos: Episode 1 Coming of Chaos: Episode 1

Your stop animation is on spot overall (+1). Voice acting tho really kills it for me (-1). The story is meh at best, most of the humor feels dated and honestly forced (-1). lighting is good as well could have been better especially on the black clay fellows solo (+1). And your basic clay figures are unique and I personally find that enjoyable (+1). = 3/5 Stars.

TheRealCause responds:

Thanks for the critique, as for the voice acting what would you point out that you didn't like?

Sparks Sparks

This was awesome! It took me a moment to grasp what was going on, but over the course of the video it finally came to me! Animation is great! Story layout, with concept are on point. GREAT JOB!

vincy223 responds:

Thank you very much! :)
I'm very glad you like it.

Bogaturs.07 Bogaturs.07

interesting shorts, they hold my attention nicely, but I much enjoyed looking the history up based on these fellows. Russian Knights. splendid!

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Real grasp on the game, good portray of the annoying bear taxing you to advance in the game. Overall good video, graphics, music, but humor; there was very little if any, only references to game play and its potenial to be annoying. over all: 4/5 keep it up.

SMB:GT TGA - Ep 1 SMB:GT TGA - Ep 1

So far pretty good. Its a good reminder of SMBZ, but dont do what the actually DBZ series did when they released GT. it was crap, the whole overall story was lame. So far yours is starting out well, the sprites look impressive, and move well. Like the mecha Godzilla (or Godzilla relative) character. Like the DBZ music, as well as the smash bros themes. The animated scenes are decent, like the thinking out of the box idea tho. overall id give a 4/5. it only loses points because of the connection to the SMBZ series as a squel, i was expecting to see how mario and sonic dealt with mecha sonic once and for all. as well as being a tad worried that this series characters will be compared to the characters in SMBZ. keep it up tho, and ill be awaiting for the next one to come forth from your finger tips!

FUZZY TOILET SEAT - choco FUZZY TOILET SEAT - choco

5/5 for the mice....my fav part. good flash.

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

Donut Quest Donut Quest

Made me pee alil, because it was so awesome..... Your talents never cease to amazing me.... :D