View Profile Aaronxander

19 Movie Reviews

So reminds me of the old ps1 game Viewpoint! Excellent animation!

Amazing animations, beyond realistic to me, and just down right a good fight. 5/5 My butthole was tight the entire time tho.

The animation was good, tho everything else was lacking greatly. 18 secs and little to no plot besides an intro doesn't really constitute a video I feel. If this was a practice flash then I'd give it a 4/5 but for a video, I cannot. Tho keep at it, your animation is on spot!

4 Game Reviews

down right awesome game. it only took me about 5 hours to play and beat. overall awesome game, graphics fit for this sort of game, objectives are pretty easy to figure out, same as with the controls. I enjoyed the detail of how you could specialize your team, set them to do different projects, and develop into a beast of a developer company. Awesome i fully enjoyed this. 5/5 stars

Its a smooth flowing game, other than the lack of reward system its decent. Otherwise it just felt like you kept getting harder levels without end in sight. its a good concept tho. you got the buttons, timing and technical aspects down tho. so 3/5

LMFAO! I tried about 30 times before i realized it was an April fools joke. pretty sweet wont lie. I got angry at first, mostly because of that dude with the throwing knives. Then started realizing the truth. Awesome april fools prank! 5/5 for the sheer tom foolery!

3 Audio Reviews

OMGOSH!

ITS EPIC! I FEEL THE POWER! OF THE POWER RANGERS! this is super epic!

amazing!

I loved it! made me want to play the game all over again lol

Totally sweet!

I love it makes me want to go out and have an epic battle with the first person i see! (Ecounters Giant man) Ok 2nd person i see! (ecounters a spartan) OK that old lady over there! (old lady beats the crap outta me) (dead) lol

1 Art Review

Totally Amazing!

As a huge fan of the Gundam series I think you did it justice. I love the background and the shadowing. Awesome work! keep it up!

29, Male